Danube Delta - for bird watching lovers and everyone else - PRIVATE TOUR in 3 days
|2-3 persons *||525|
|4-5 persons *||365|
|6 or more persons *||315|
* price per person
- Transfer from / to the airport or your accommodation in Bucharest
- Transfer from Tulcea - Crisan village - Tulcea by speed boat
- 2 boat trips included with English speaking guide born in Danube Delta area
- All overnight accommodation in 3* hotel/guest house with all meals included (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Air conditioned private car or minivan, fuel cost and parking fees
- Licensed, private English speaking guide/driver for the whole trip
- Entrance fees and guided tour for the sights mentioned in the program
Price does not include
- Other meals than mentioned
- Photo & video fees
- Individual travel insurance
Even 2 days might seem not enough, we shall explore the surrounding lakes and canals where an abundance of the grebes, cormorants, pelicans, bitterns, egrets, storks, glossy ibises, common spoonbills ...
Private Tour in 3 Days
1st and 2nd Day
After picking you up from your hotel in Bucharest we shall drive to Tulcea, a 3 ½ hours trip.
In Tulcea we start our adventure in the Danube Delta by taking a boat trip to Crisan - a traditional village, where we shall set our base for 2 nights (all inclusive or half board menus based on fresh fish prepared by locals).
Even 2 days might seem not enough, we shall explore the surrounding lakes and channels where an abundance of grebes, cormorants, pelicans, bitterns, egrets, storks, glossy ibises, common spoonbills, American flamingos, swans, wigeons, and pochards will offer you many splendid views.
Make sure to bring your best camera!!!!
Another must do is either a sunrise or sunset! We can go deeper into the Delta reaching Caraorman Forest (Black Forest), a protected reservation with 500 years old white and black poplars, falcons, oak trees, all surrounded by sandbanks. Other rare species of plants, together with eagles, falcons, owls, wildcats or even wolves are part of this wildlife land of Romania.
After breakfast, the boat shall take us to Tulcea and then the drive back to Bucharest.