Danube Delta - for bird watching lovers and everyone else - PRIVATE TOUR in 3 days
|2-3 persons *||435|
|4-5 persons *||345|
|6 persons and more *||295|
* price per person
All mentioned prices are negotiable.
- Transfer from / to the airport / accommodation
- All overnight accommodation in central 3* hotel/guest house with breakfast included (accommodation in 4* hotel/guest house is possible for extra 10 Euro/night)
- One traditional village accommodation, including dinner
- Air conditioned private car or minivan, fuel cost and parking fees
- Licensed private English speaking guide/driver for the whole trip
- Entrance fees and guided tour for the sights mentioned in the program
Price doesn’t include
- Other meals than mentioned
- Photo & video fees
- Individual travel insurance
Even 2 days might seem not enough, we shall explore the surrounding lakes and canals where an abundance of the grebes, cormorants, pelicans, bitterns, egrets, storks, glossy ibises, common spoonbills ...
Private Tour in 3 Days
1st and 2nd Day
After a very early pick up from your hotel in Bucharest we'll drive to Tulcea, a 3 ½ hours trip.
In Tulcea we start your adventure in the Danube Delta by taking a boat trip to either Crisan or Mila 23, two traditional villages, where we'll set our base for 2 nights (all inclusive or half board menus based on fresh fish prepared by locals).
Even 2 days might seem not enough, we shall explore the surrounding lakes and channels where an abundance of the grebes, cormorants, pelicans, bitterns, egrets, storks, glossy ibises, common spoonbills, American flamingos, swans, wigeons, and pochards will offer you many splendid views.
Make sure to bring your best camera!!!!
Another must do is either a sunrise or sunset or both! We can go deeper into the Delta reaching Caraorman Forest (Black Forest), a protected reservation with 500 years old white and black poplars, falcons, oak trees, all surrounded by sandbanks. Other rare species of plants, together with eagles, falcons, owls, wildcats or even wolves are part of this wildlife land of Romania.
After breakfast, the boat will take us to Tulcea and then the drive back to Bucharest.